Tadapox is a powerful drug that helps men deal with impotency and premature ejaculation. Tadapox also known as, Tadalafil with Dapoxetine, is the first of its kind treatment that has helped men gain the most from their sexual activity.
Tadalafil is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. It is known to help men deal with decreased supply of blood to the male reproductive organ by making it stiff and hard so that the man can have intercourse.
Dapoxetine belongs to a group of medicines called “selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors” (SSRIs), used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men between 18 and 64 years old. It allows men to have a longer time in the act by delaying their action.
Use Tadapox as directed by your doctor.
- Take Tadapox by mouth with a glass of water.
- It should be taken 30 to 40 minutes prior to the sexual intercourse.
- Tadapox can be taken on an empty stomach or after a light meal.
- This drug is a combination of two pills. Tadalafil takes around 20 minutes to dissolve while Dopaxetine takes around 40 to 50 minutes to enter the systemic circulation. It is only after this time that the man should begin the sexual activity.
- This drug should not be consumed with alcohol or grape juice as it can lead to severe reactions.
Take the medicine as directed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Tadapox, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Tadapox between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Tadapox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Tadalafil and Dapoxetine
Tadapox will act for about 36 hours after the intake.
Tadapox (Tadalafil with Dapoxetine) comes in tablets that contain 20mg of Tadalafil and 60mg of Dapoxetine. Some men can only take a low dose of Tadapox (Cialis with Dapoxetine) because of medical conditions or medicines they take.
Do not take Tadapox if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tadapox.
- you have severe kidney or liver problems.
- you have a history of heart problems (for example, low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure).
- you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months.
- you are taking nitrates.
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Tadapox. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Contact your doctor if you use:
Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur.
Ask your health care provider if Tadapox may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Tadapox may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Tadapox with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tadapox may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Tadapox. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Tadapox may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Tadapox does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Tadapox will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Tadapox without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Tadapox with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Tadapox is not recommended for use in women, teenagers and children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Headache; dizziness; drowsiness; flushing; mild back or muscle pain; stuffy or runny nose.
Most of symptoms that this drug has subside with time. In extremely rare cases, Tadapox shows severe reactions that can lead to conditions such as priapism, respiratory disorders and rashes with pus formation.
|Pharmacy||Dosage||Pill Quantity||Total Price||Price per Pill||Coupon||Check Availability|